Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Top Ten letters of the alphabet...

10) E
Well had to start out with a good vowel. and E is a pretty good one...Look at all the words I've typed so far that contain an E =) plus elipses, something i use a lot of...

9) R
Right? I mean if the word right starts out with an R then that makes R pretty awesome in my opinion...

8) C
Crazy, Controlled, Cat, Canine, Computer...I Could go on =P

7) I
One of the few letters you can use as a number as well *thumbs up*

6) A
A...Another vowel...Aren't they awesome...They're around the corner every, just abiding by the rules of no one...They were first, why should they listen to anyone?

5) K
King me bitches...That's all I got...

4) B
The big lebowski...bruce leroy...bobby brown...bo diddley...Mr. Bojangles...Bob Marley...Brian Kempf...

3) H
Hhhiiiiiggghhh...

2) L
<3 Love of course...but also Lion...Lasagna...Luck...

1) M
And yeah, you can call me biased here for liking this one the most =) My name's micky, and there so many Awesome things that begin with M...Like Mike Jaynes bitches...Magic...Mickey's fine malt liquor...Micky's magikal mystery mix...My car...My sharona...Monkeys (especially of the brass persuasion)...and other such M things...

That's it for today...Join me tomorrow for something random...and if you have any ideas of top tens i should do then bring it on =)

p.s. I spelled out 3 different people's full names in this post...

1 comment:

Mike Jaynes said...

I don't know anybody named ERCIAKBHLM :[